Loan Recovery Agent Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
The vacant position of Loan Recovery Agent is currently available at Fairmoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bengaluru, Lagos, Riga.
We are currently looking for passionate individuals who have a flair for debit recovery to join a fast-growing team in Lagos.
You will be working as our Loan Recovery Agent in our Lending team. You will be based in Lagos and working with our other Customer Success representatives, as well as our other teams based in Paris & India.
Your mission is to support the business while we continue to be the #1 choice for digital lending in Nigeria. You will do this by ensuring that customers with delinquent loans are contacted, negotiate overdue payments and carry out necessary actions that initiate recovery. We also need folk who is going to help improve the team’s overall collections rate.
- General Manager Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Head of Marketing & Growth – Bank Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Software Engineer Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
Loan Recovery Agent Responsibilities
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Follow up with customers for all outstanding payments and identify problematic accounts. Ensures Non-Performing Loans are followed up and monitored diligently.
- Responsible for communicating with delinquent borrowers, establishing and developing effective payment plans with the delinquent borrowers.
- Listen actively to customers and ensure conversation is collection driven.
- Advise customers on their payment options and best methods of payment.
- Properly document information from the conversation.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- 2 years and above experience in microfinance operations directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem-solving situations.
- Apt in negotiating and persuading.
- Good knowledge of the collection process and approach.
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- You may have understanding/working knowledge of a collections system (advantageous)
- You should be comfortable with skills in Microsoft office.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects.
- You should have working experience within an outbound debt collections environment/outbound sales environment/outbound customer service environment.
How To Apply For Loan Recovery Agent Job
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to visit the Fairmoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the “Become a member” button to create and verify an account.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is not specified.
- Typing Test
- CS Skills Test – Ability to pay attention to details and documentation (15mins);
- Phone / virtual interview of ~30 minutes with MaryJane, Operations Manager;
- Technical interview/ Fit Call – Titi, HR & TA Manager or Kingsley, Head of Operations
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.