Loan Recovery Officer / Call Agent Job Vacancy At BFREE Africa
Loan Recovery Officer / Call Agent job vacancy is currently available at BFREE Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Accounting / Administrative Assistant Job Vacancy At BFREE Africa
- Loan Recovery Officer (NYSC) Job Vacancy At BFREE Africa
- Software Engineer – Client Fundamentals Job Vacancy At Microsoft Nigeria
After many years of being key players in the global Fintech sector, BFREE’s founders became deeply unsatisfied with the available credit collection options which mostly thrived on humiliating customers.
They decided to change the narrative to a more customer-centric approach that leverages ethics and technology in leading customers sustainably out of debt and onto the path of financial freedom.
Loan Recovery Officer / Call Agent Responsibilities
- Contacting and tracking customers and informing them of their overdue loans.
- Advising customers on their payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Leader.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee incumbent in this position.
- The Employee may be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE or OND qualification with 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer/call centre agent.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Working knowledge of google workspace.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Good listening skills and superb questioning techniques.
- Infrastructure to work from home when necessary.
What We Offer
- Working for a fast-growing tech-enabled ethical credit is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfilment to those who earn them.
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible remote work schedule
- 16 weeks Paid maternity
- Paternity leave.
- 15 days Annual Leave
- Opportunities to learn and grow with assigned personal development budgets
- We allow you to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Ability to work with some of the best minds in the financial industry through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., no suits, and no jerks.
How To Apply For Loan Recovery Officer / Call Agent Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the FREE Africa recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- The application deadline is 31st October.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.