Loan Recovery Officer (NYSC) Job Vacancy At BFREE Africa
Loan Recovery Officer (NYSC) job vacancy is currently available at BFREE Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Accounting / Administrative Assistant Job Vacancy At BFREE Africa3
- Software Engineer – Client Fundamentals Job Vacancy At Microsoft Nigeria
After many years of being key players in the global Fintech sector, BFREE’s founders became deeply unsatisfied with the available credit collection options which mostly thrived on humiliating customers.
They decided to change the narrative to a more customer-centric approach that leverages ethics and technology in leading customers sustainably out of debt and onto the path of financial freedom.
- Are you a Corper in Lagos State looking for a Primary Place of Assignment (PPA)?
- Do you have the flair to work as a call centre agent?
- Do you want to make a difference in the debt recovery industry?
- If yes, come join us to help free thousands of customers from debt.
Loan Recovery Officer (NYSC) Responsibilities
- Contacting and tracking customers; and informing them of their overdue loans.
- Advising customers on their payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Lead.
- B.Sc. / HND / OND experienced in any financial field.
- Must be a serving corps member.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Good listening skills and superb questioning techniques.
- Infrastructure to work from home when necessary.
Salary & Compensation
- Base salary of 32,000 NGN per month.
- A performance-based bonus of fixed percentage of recovered amount (avg. ~50,000 NGN to 100,000 NGN).
- All in take home usually between 82,000 NGN – 132,000 NGN (If you are good, you make a lot – if you are not good, then not).
- Flexible remote work schedule.
- Opportunities to learn and grow.
- Conversion to a full-time employee after service (performance-based)
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., no suits, and no jerks.
How To Apply For Loan Recovery Officer (NYSC) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the FREE Africa recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- The application deadline is 18th October.
- Selected candidates will be resuming immediately.
- Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.