Loan Sales Agent Job Vacancy At Workforce Group
Workforce Group is inviting applications for the vacant position of Loan Sales Agent in the company, interested persons are hereby invited to apply but should endeavor to possess all the criteria requested for this position as seen below.
Workforce Group is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated, and results-focused Business and Human Resource solutions in Nigeria.
From inception in 2004, we have helped clients across diverse industries and sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., to achieve their strategic goals and objectives.
Workforce Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market-entry, and technology services and solutions. Our reputation for service excellence was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria.
- Team Lead, Client Success Professional (Market Entry) Job At Workforce Group
- Branch Service Associate Job At Workforce Group
- Customer Service Executive Job At Workforce Group
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
Requirements For Loan Sales Agent
- BSc / HND degree in Finance or a similar field.
- The candidate should at least 2 years of relevant sales experience in Public Sector payroll lending.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
How To Apply For Loan Sales Agent Job In Workforce Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ below the aspiring position page.
- Follow the link displayed to be redirected to the online application form portal.
- Complete your application correctly with the requested details.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 23rd April.
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.