Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
Logistics Assistant Job At Lagos State Ministry of Health
The position of Logistics Assistant is currently available in Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH), interested candidates are hereby invited to apply but must possess all the below-listed criteria before applying.
Reporting to: IRD/STBLCP/ GMU
Duration of Contract: 31 months (June 2021 to December 2023)
Support daily functional operation of assigned vehicles.
- Radiographer (9 Positions) At Lagos State Ministry of Health
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM) Officer At LSMoH
- Program Manager Job At Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Drivers to find the screening locations.
- Loading and unloading folding canopies, chairs & tables at the beginning and end of screening activities.
- Helping Drivers navigate to each destination on schedule, and recording delivery logs
- Effectively communicating with Drivers and the CXR team to resolve complaints.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining van environs
- Liaising with the field supervisor or the CXR team to notify the Driver of any changes to daily routes
- Ensuring the mobile vans is secured at the parking site daily
- Assisting the Driver to ensure that all safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Any other duties assigned to him by the Project Coordinator.
- Ensure that there is no mishandling of external equipment and accessories
Requirements Logistics Assistant Job
- Minimum of School leaving certificate SSCE
- Possession of an Ordinary National Diploma will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years work experience
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethics
- The ability to work flexible hours
- The ability to lift heavy objects
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility across a range of field and office related tasks
- Good knowledge of Lagos and the environs will be an added advantage.
- Accuracy and efficiency are prime qualities demanded by this profile.
How To Apply For Logistics Assistant Job In Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’.
- Follow the link displayed to visit the application form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.