Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Loss Prevention & Security Administration Manager Job Vacancy At Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Loss Prevention & Security Administration Manager job vacancy is currently available at the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company bottles and sells the beverages of the Coca-Cola Company exclusively in 28 markets as well as with other beverage businesses such as Monster Energy, Edrington, Brown-Forman and Campari to sell their products.
At Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company we create value for all our stakeholders by supporting the socio-economic development of the societies in which we operate and believe building a more positive environmental impact is integral to our future growth.
We are currently hiring for a Loss Prevention & Security Administration Manager that will be responsible for delivering a Business Continuity Management for the business enterprise and other stakeholders in the country, effective communication, and smooth administrative flow of the Security Department with all its internal & external business partners.
Requisition ID: req29018
Job Grade: 8
- Portfolio and Commercialization Specialist Job Vacancy At Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- Recruiter Job Vacancy At Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria
Loss Prevention & Security Administration Manager Responsibilities
- Participates as an independent business continuity professional in support of various other initiatives to achieve the risk management objectives of ERPM.
- Liaise across functions and with external stakeholders including other corporates, emergency services, service providers, and residential compound facilities management.
- Lead, facilitate and influence without direct authority over the people participating in the preparedness effort
- Reporting schedules to ensure plan owners can update and maintain their respective plans.
- Relationships with senior ex-pat stakeholders
- Manage and maintain asset records.
- Build strong relationships across all functions and areas of the business
- Build and maintain good relationships with diverse external sources to optimize support
- Actively seek new ways to work with functions that give support to our daily activities.
Education / Education/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area such as Security, Risk, Business Continuity, Sciences or Information Technology, Operations Management and/or Logistics.
- Capacity to perform a wide variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is accepted.
- Keen learner, willing to embrace new ideas
- Strong team player, who ‘performs as one’
- Abundant attitude, able to exceed expectations
- Open, approachable, and helpful service mindset
- Practical with a strong problem-solving attitude
- High level of integrity, confidentiality & discretion
- Good written/oral communication
- Microsoft applications
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply For Loss Prevention & Security Administration Manager
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company recruitment portal.
- Create an application account in the portal.
- Follow the onsite guide and complete your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit cchellenic.csod.com.