Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
Lube Plant Manager Job Vacancy At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
A Lube Plant Manager job vacancy is available at Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Electrical Technician Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Mechanical Technician Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Production Manager Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Manage and ensure efficient standard operating practice, business goal achievement and compliance of all Lube Plant operations and activities.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Responsible to translate company strategic visions to improve and achieve production targets and efficient utilization of all assets.
- Manage the entire plant activities in alignment with business objectives – efficient maintenance of plant equipment, people and environmental safety, people work management and warehousing accountability.
- Advisory responsibility and overview for product formulation to match sales and business needs.
- Manage and design the production processes to ensure best practices and achievement of organizational and team goals.
- Responsible to manage efficient production and stock accountability (Raw materials and finished goods)
- Responsible for generating half yearly/yearly production forecast, raw material requirement and plant operational budgets
- Overall responsibility to identify, manage, reduce and resolve all production blocking issues/processes.
- Manage business capacity and efficiency improvement through identifying/implementing necessary projects that align with business objectives.
- Act in contact with all internal and external stakeholders on business, communication, development and management.
- Provide leadership and support for employee development, training, and career growth.
- Manage vendor identification/development and coordination.
- First Degree in Mechanical / Production or Chemical Engineering
- Professional membership in engineering (COREN or NSE ) is a requirement
- Second Degree Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the core engineering production/manufacturing industry; with at least 5 years of managerial experience.
- High-level knowledge of safety, quality and business process management.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
How To Apply For Lube Plant Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- The application deadline is 19th August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit northwestpetroleum-ng.com.