Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Machine foreman for construction machines and stationary production systems (mechanical) in the office or in the field (m / f / d)
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Machine foreman for construction machines and stationary production systems (mechanical) in the office or in the field (m / f / d), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as a Machine foreman for construction machines and stationary production systems (mechanical) in the office or in the field (m / f / d) for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road” in Nigeria.
Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, the 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches. The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept. With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What are your tasks?
- Management of a construction machine workshop (Caterpillar and Liebherr)
- Construction devices: Bomag and Hamm; Compaction equipment: Wirtgen cold milling machines; Pavers and stabilizers: Vögele pavers, Grove RT cranes, JCB, generators, and small appliances.
- The workshops are permanently installed in Kaduna, Zaria, or Kano.
- Or management of a mobile field service team in cooperation with the workshop for daily service and minor repairs
- Coordinating and training Nigerian colleagues for all necessary maintenance, repair, conversion, and maintenance work
- Coordination of workshop logistics (personnel, spare parts, consumables)
- Coordination of the service work with the construction site
- Use of modern diagnostic and spare parts systems (such as LIDOS, CAT-SIS, WIDOS)
What are you bringing with you?
- Completed training as a construction machinery or agricultural machinery mechatronics master or mechatronics technician (m / f / d) with many years of experience as a foreman or group leader (m / f / d)
- In-depth knowledge of handling modern diagnostic and spare parts systems
- Several years of professional experience in the construction machinery or agricultural machinery sector (preferably with an independent or the above construction machinery manufacturer or a construction machinery workshop)
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Independence and flexibility
- Confident appearance
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
How To Apply For Machine foreman for construction machines and stationary production systems (mechanical) in the office or in the field (m / f / d)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.