Alfred and Victoria Associates
Maintenance and Service Engineer Job Vacancy At Alfred and Victoria Associates
A Maintenance and Service Engineer job vacancy is currently available at Alfred and Victoria Associates. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
- UI / UX Designer Job Vacancy At Alfred and Victoria Associates
- Senior Accountant (Internet Service Provider) Job At Alfred and Victoria Associates
- Product Pricing Strategist Job Vacancy At Concept Group
Job Summary & Purpose
- Hands-on manufacture, maintenance, installation, service and repair to a varied range of diesel-driven generating sets, diesel generator control systems and associated equipment including turbochargers and fuel injection equipment.
- Internal Relationships: Operation Manager, Manager, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Team Members, Colleagues, Secretary and Colleagues.
- External Relationships: customers
Maintenance and Service Engineer Responsibilities
- Ensure the most economical and effective layout of mechanical installations together with achieving a high level of productivity in work assigned.
- Carry out fault diagnosis and carry out planning on assigned work/projects.
- Ensure operatives, apprentices and assistants under control carry out all works to required standards.
- Ensure having adequate hand tools to carry out duties.
- Carrying out site visits as and when requested by the Department Manager.
- Ensure all resources allocated are safely and securely stored while in possession and ensure that returned in a reasonable and appropriate timescale.
- Carry out on-call responsibilities daily.
- Conduct self in a manner, which maintains and enhances the working relationship with customers and where possible, capitalize on any networking opportunities to promote the Company and its services.
- Complete all paperwork such as job appointments, PMRs and expense claims in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that issues and risks are escalated to Management to allow adequate investigation and resolution.
- Ensure that all actions are considerate and compliant with the quality standards, health and safety standards and Company standards.
- Approach situations with a responsible, tenacious and accountable attitude.
- Ensure all identified problems and causes for concern are reported to Department Manager immediately and recorded.
Education / Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- Education / qualification Trade Test certificate: SSCE / ND / HND / B.Sc in Mechanical
- Knowledge: Proven ability and aptitude as Mechanical Technician.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Reporting Skills
- Practical, productive & mechanical engineering skills
- Time served
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Range of communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ready to travel whenever assigned for jobs.
Attributes / Personal Characteristics:
- Technical supervisory knowledge
- Ability to work in a team
- Make a positive contribution to day to day working.
How To Apply For Maintenance and Service Engineer Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 15th February.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.