Maintenance Engineer Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies
A Maintenance Engineer Graduate job vacancy is currently available at Total Energies. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Drilling and Wells Engineer Graduate Job At Total Energies
- Accountant Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies Graduate
- Piping Engineer Graduate Job At Total Energies Graduate
Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 50 years, Total Nigeria Plc has remained the leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 500 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top-quality energy products and services. TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956, to market petroleum products in Nigeria.
On September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development. The share capital of the company after the merger is present =N=169,761,000 made up of 50k ordinary shares authorised and fully paid up with Nigerian Citizens and Associations holding 38.28% of the share capital.
Within the framework of Operations, the main objectives are, in the field of Instrumentation maintenance, to:
- Assist Lead instrumentation engineer and Head of section (Head of Instrumentation, Metering & Systems Support) for the updating of the Maintenance Plans including dedicated procedures, spare parts coverage, tools selection and other technical aspects, by the Maintenance Policy.
- Assist in mobilization and coordination of external resources (vendors, contractors, means and equipment) to support the offshore staff given ensuring equipment integrity
- Provide technical assistance at the site, or in contractor workshops for maintenance interventions preparation (including major shutdown or overhaul works), maintenance works follow-up, works supervision, material receipt, specific investigations, studies, equipment condition monitoring, etc. Perform studies or technical-administrative tasks as required for routine operations or given maintenance or equipment optimization
Context and Environment:
- Supports the operational teams as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, and maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods and tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed given improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follows up on the technical problems raised, follows up on the technical and contractual files, as instructed, and follows up on the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Follows up on the day-to-day activities of the offshore teams; remains available to provide them with assistance and support as needed.
- Pays regular visits to the offshore site and participates in the jobs as required; may be involved in operational works including major shutdowns. May be incorporated into maintenance working shifts as the case may be, as required during major operations.
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, consumables and other materials. Coordinates the transfer offshore of these resources.
- Coordinates as required the repairs to be subcontracted outside.
- Attends materials repairs or inspection in the Onne base or Contractors facilities.
- Coordinates, according to the instructions received from hierarchy, her / his activities with the MTMC (Maintenance and Technical Methods Contractor) method and planning engineers based in Lagos.
- Follows-up into the CMMS (SAP/Unisup), the registration of the works, the consumed materials, the services, and so on.
- Follows up the spare parts and consumables consumption, reports anomalies and initiates suitable action to prevent a shortage.
- Reviews the requests for materials, and defines the technical specifications for purchase.
- Supervises receipt of materials from a technical point of view. Visit the Onne warehouse regularly.
- Controls the condition of materials in warehouses, and takes action for improvement as needed.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation.
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required. Co-ordinate these actions with concerned staff, from both offshore and onshore sites
We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate, with excellent academic achievement. Interested applicants should have:
- B.Sc in Engineering field with knowledge in Control Valves, Transmitters (Pressure, Level, Temperature, Flow, & Vibrations), Various instrument technologies (Radar, ultrasonic, etc…)
- 0-3 years experience in Oil Field Operations or industrial plant as maintenance/electrical/ instrumentation engineer.
- Good knowledge of industrial plant equipment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team management skills.
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, good communication skills, good organization and time-management skills, intransigent in HSE with a clear potential to learn,
- Technical reporting, good analytical skills, and computer software skills.
How To Apply For Maintenance Engineer Graduate Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Total Energies Graduate recruitment portal.
- Fill out the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline is 5th July 2022
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA)
- All applications must be completed online
- Applicants are advised to submit only one application per position to avoid disqualification.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited, and its approved recruitment consultants, will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application. Anyone demanding such is not an authorized TotalEnergies representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert or Total Energies careers website careers.totalenergies.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.