Maintenance Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Maintenance Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an international company to recruit for the position in Enugu, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Head of Sales Job Recruitment At Adexen
- National HSE Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Deputy Head of MEAL Department Job At Action Against Hunger
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities
- Ensuring compliance to engineering norms, policies, and procedures of the company to achieve a zero-breakdown culture in collaboration with all stakeholders by constantly developing, planning, and implementing maintenance best practices and training of plant personnel
- Ensure that the Maintenance activity is efficiently manned and supervised to ensure maximum productivity and the effective completion of work programs to required standards;
- Lead the maintenance team to maintain effective and high-level Machine Reliability production;
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Develop, plan, and implement good maintenance practices to ensure effective asset utilization;
- Analyze breakdowns and put corrective measures to improve Availability and OEE
- Lead the PM Plan and support other pillars on engineering-related requirements;
- Ensure that all safety rules are in place during maintenance operations;
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems, and repairs
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensure that operations (including those of contractors) conform to environmental policies, guidelines, and laws.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices.
- Develop and train the team to improve the effectiveness of the implementation of best/ next practices in the area of work.
- Review the cost of spares and maintenance and ensure adherence to budgets;
- Review and report compliance status for identified risks
- Report all business risk related non-conformances and escalation
- Selection of Capacity, Capability, Appropriate Technology, Energy requirements, etc for Opex and Capex Projects as and when required;
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized university
- 10+ years of experience in an industrial environment with a minimum of 3 years of experience as Head of Engineering / Maintenance department;
- Strong Mechanical Background (conveyors- chain/belt, pumps, compressors, Generators);
- Electrical/Control Engineering Background will be added advantage;
- Ability to interpret, make and modify, simple to complex, Machine / Engineering drawings;
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Experience in implementing TPM would be an advantage;
- Exposure to Lean or Six Sigma would be an added advantage;
- Computer literate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Maintenance Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.