Maintenance Manager – Mechanical (Cement Industry) Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Maintenance Manager – Mechanical (Cement Industry) is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager – Mechanical (Cement Industry) who will oversee and manage the routine mechanical maintenance and repair of mechanical kiln machinery.
- Plant Finance Controller Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Mechanical Engineer (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
- Transport Workshop Manager (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
Maintenance Manager – Mechanical (Cement Industry) Key Responsibilities
- Develop efficient and effective short and long term maintenance programs for the mechanical kiln.
- Coordinate regular kiln inspections, assessments and adjustments, if necessary to ensure optimum availability of the cement kiln and to verify that the kiln operates within the load and stress parameters laid down by the kiln designer.
- Plan, organise and schedule mechanical kiln maintenance inspections, assessments and evaluations including spare part audits.
- Evaluate the requirement of new machines or possible upgrade of existing machinery.
- Ensure that safety precautions are followed in installation, maintenance and working of the mechanical element of the company
- Prepare and monitor assigned budget items; ensure all work is done within the stated budget.
- Operate computerised maintenance management systems for the effective maintenance of the cement factory.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Mechanical Maintenance from time to time.
Education and Work Experience
- A degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of Eighteen (18) years related job experience.
Skills and Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical kiln maintenance in cement plants.
- Very good knowledge of safety standards as required by laws and regulations.
- Excellent time management, planning and scheduling skills.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of preventative maintenance practices.
- Very good leadership skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Maintenance Manager – Mechanical (Cement Industry) In Dangote Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.