Flour Mills Of Nigeria
Maintenance Supervisor – Golden Pasta Job Vacancy At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
A Maintenance Supervisor – Golden Pasta job vacancy is currently available at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Responsible for directing and supervising the activities of assigned personnel involved in the maintenance of equipment while ensuring quick response and resolution.
- Review maintenance work orders to determine the priority of need based on production schedules and urgency of problems.
- Allocate jobs to the maintenance team to ensure quick responses to maintenance requests from the user department.
- Coordinate planned preventive maintenance and ensure tasks/jobs were done properly at a scheduled time.
- Drive adherence to effective use of the work order system and ensure compliance with the maintenance schedule.
- Check logbook reports of work done as well as pending jobs to follow up and ensure prompt resolution.
- Maintain and update a log of maintenance work done for reference purposes.
- Take responsibility for personal safety and that of others when carrying out any assignment in the plant either by you or your subordinates.
- Ensure correct use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and all safety rules are obeyed by all as it affects every task to be done from time to time.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 – 3 years of cognate experience in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Be deliberate on safety conditions and ethics.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good leadership capabilities.
- Have basic computer skills.
How To Apply For Maintenance Supervisor – Golden Pasta Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.