Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Male Office Assistant / Cleaner Job Vacancy At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
a male Office Assistant / Cleaner job vacancy is currently available by Dominion Consulting Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Professional Governess Job At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Cleaner / Steward Job Vacancy At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Chef Job Vacancy At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Customer Service / Social Media Manager Job At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Domestic Staff Job Vacancy At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Strategic Learning Manager Job Vacancy At Mercy Corps Nigeria
Dominion Consulting is a full-cycle management consulting and creative solution company that works with SMEs, large corporations, religious bodies, NGOs, public sectors, health providers, FMCG, I.T, Automobile, academic institutions, financial institutions and investment houses, local and international organisations in Africa. We are positioned to optimise business performance in sales, marketing, strategy, leadership. Consultants and partners of Dominion Consulting have helped over 100 businesses grow systematically in the last 10 years through our well-thought-out consultancy services.
Male Office Assistant / Cleaner Responsibilities
- Sorting and sending mail
- Writing memoranda, reports, letters, and other items
- Maintaining files and dealing with other administrative support tasks
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies and ordering new ones as necessitated
- Completing banking transactions and carrying out basic bookkeeping
- Answering phone calls and taking messages
- Scheduling meetings and managing calendars
- Welcoming visitors to the office
- Providing visitors with information.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE qualification.
How To Apply For Male Office Assistant / Cleaner Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Certifications in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 30th October.