Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
Manager, Abuja Liaison Office Job Vacancy At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
A Manager, Abuja Liaison Office job vacancy is currently available at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Senior Manager (Professional Practice) Job At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Library Manager Job At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Speech Writer Job At Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) was established by Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1965 to:
(i) determine what standards of knowledge and skill are to be attained by persons seeking to become members of the accountancy profession and to raise those standards from time to time as circumstances may permit;
(ii) secure following the provision of the Act, the establishment and maintenance of the registers of fellows, associates and registered accountants entitled to practice as accountants and auditors and to publish from time to time a list of those persons;
(iii) perform, through the Council of the Institute, all other functions conferred on it by the Act. As the foremost professional accounting body in the West African sub-region, in 1982, ICAN initiated and contributed significantly to the formation of the Association of Accounting Bodies in West Africa (ABWA). In fulfilling its mission, the Institute has over the years certified 38,000 Chartered Accountants who are engaged in value creation in various sectors of the economy. Apart from being in professional practice, ICAN members are engaged in the three tiers of public service as well as the private sector.
- The focus of this role is to promote public awareness of the Institute’s programmes at the liaison office by proactively developing and implementing strategies to increase participation and enhance the Institute’s overall visibility and competitive positioning.
Manager, Abuja Liaison Office Responsibilities
- Oversees institute’s exams and members training.
- Ensures executive report for the liaison offices is available monthly.
- Ensure smooth running of ICAN liaison offices.
- Monitors coordinates and communicates the strategic objectives of ICAN.
- Collaborates and communicates successfully with other entities outside of ICAN.
Skills / Competencies:
- Functional knowledge of ICAN
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Office
- Analytically and mathematically minded analyzing data and creating necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- People management skills
- Relationship management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Decision-making skills
- Time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Degree in International Relations, Political Science, Business, Management, or related field.
- Postgraduate Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Qualified member of the Institute.
How To Apply For Manager, Abuja Liaison Office
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 17th November.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.