Manager – Broadband Regional Sales – North, Chief Operating Officer Office Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
A Manager – Broadband Regional Sales – North, Chief Operating Officer Office job vacancy is currently available at MTN Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Manager – Channel Management, Chief Operating Officer Office Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
- Manager – Customer Management Broadband LSW, Chief Operating Officer Office Job At MTN Nigeria
- Manager – Broadband Regional Sales LSW, Chief Operating Officer Office Job At MTN Nigeria
Job Identification: 1068
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Reports To: Senior Manager Broadband Regional Sales
Division: Chief Operating Officer’s Office
Manager – Broadband Regional Sales – North, Chief Operating Officer Office Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the Regional broadband Sales team.
- Ensure the achievement of the revenue, airtime sales, data device, data and VAS revenue and gross connection targets in the assigned region.
- Drive execution of MTNN’s broadband agenda in the region – visibility and merchandising by retail formats, retail expansion across the traditional and non-traditional channels, retail loyalty program and relationship building.
- Execute the channel strategy in the region – relationship building with channel partners, execution of the loyalty programs, channel profitability and credit management.
- Ensure a consistent customer experience across all retail formats in the territory.
- Responsible for the regional opex and P&L.
- Ensure effective field coverage by both the direct and auxiliary sales force in the region and execution of going to market plans in the territory.
- Responsible for crafting and implementing a developmental and coaching program for the regional sales teams.
- Execute strategies and plans for sales and distribution in the region for sustainable channel growth and development including ‘go-to-market plans for the full bouquet of MTN products.
- Ensure the achievement of revenue, sales and acquisition target for both voice and data in the region, in line with network capacity and oversee regional dealerships with MTN Trade partners and other sales channels to meet the overall regional sales target.
- Ensure territory coverage in terms of sales circle and set a target of stock availability and management of recommended retail price (RRP) and monitor sales performance trends.
- Liaise with regional Stock/Inventory team to review sales and distribution performance (including stock availability) and submit
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly stock forecast for the region, across channels.
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Commerce or any Social Science degree
- Possession of a post-graduate degree may be an added advantage
- Fluent in English
- At least 6-13 years’ work experience comprising:
- Manager track record of 4 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Sales experience in an FMCG environment, Services industry/Logistics environment
- Telecoms experience would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MTN Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Complete your application and submit it.
- The application deadline is 1st December.
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.