Manager, Broadband Systems Planning Job At MTN
The vacant position of Manager, Broadband Systems Planning is currently available in MTN office Lagos, suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Responsibilities/Duties Of Manager, Broadband Systems Planning
- Responsible For The Design, Planning, And Optimization Of MTNN’s Packet Core Network And Mobile Broadband Architecture/Topology To Achieve A Cost-Effective And Optimal Network Design.
- Coordinating The Efforts, Inputs, And Outputs From Internal And External Stakeholders To Ensure An Efficient/Least Cost Packet Core, Broadband, And CDN Design/Solutions And Support MTNN Rollout With A 5+ Year Time Horizon Taking Into Cognizance The Rapid Spate Of Technology Developments.
- Managing The Evolution Of The Packet Core, Broadband And CDN Network Including Transformation Into Cloud-Native 5G Core, To Place MTN In A Position To Effectively Compete In A Challenging Telecoms Environment.
- Distill And Translate MTNN’s Business Plan And Subscriber Growth Assumptions Into Requirements Needed For Effective Dimensioning And Capacity Planning Of Packet Core, Broadband And CDN Networks.
- Develop Strategies To Ensure Efficient Packet Core And CDN Architecture, Topology, Utilization, Occupancy And Ensuring Secure Access To The MTNN Network.
- Design And Configure Mobile Data Policies For DPI, QoS, Charging Rate, Fair Usage Etc.
- Maintain An Awareness Of The Latest Technological And Industry Developments Including Virtualization (VNF/CNF), SDN, And Cloud Technologies.
- Act As Subject Matter Expert Regarding Packet Core Network And Strategic Capacity Planning.
- Plan And Monitor The Broadband Systems Planning Budget (CAPEX & OPEX) In Line With Business Plan And Departmental Goals And Targets.
- Directing And Mentoring The Broadband Planning Engineers To Effectively Meet Their Defined KPIs.
Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- Senior Auditor, Financial Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- Manager, FinTech Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- General Manager, Brands & Communications Job At MTN
- Bsc, BEng, BTech Or Others
- Minimum Of 6 Years’ Experience Which Includes:
- Statistical Modeling And Trending Using Analytic/Modeling Tools
- Which 5 Years Within The Telecommunications Industry, Particularly in Network Planning And Design Using
- GGSN, SGSN, WAP Gw, PCRF, And Other Packet Core Network Platforms
- GSM, TDMA, CDMA, 2.5/3G/4G/5G Networks
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
How To Apply For Manager, Broadband Systems Planning Job In MTN
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MTN recruitment portal.
- Create an application account.
- Verify your account through your email.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Complete your MTN online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is the 5th June.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mtnonline.com.