Website MTN Nigeria
Manager – Customer Management Broadband North, Chief Operating Officer Office Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
A Manager – Customer Management Broadband North, Chief Operating Officer Office job vacancy is currently available at MTN Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Manager – Broadband Regional Sales LSW, Chief Operating Officer Office Job At MTN Nigeria
- Manager – Customer Management Broadband East, Chief Operating Officer Office Job At MTN Nigeria
- Store Supervisor Job At New Airline – Avarun Consulting Limited
Job Identification: 1071
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Division: Chief Operating Officer’s Office
Reports To: Senior Manager Customer Management Broadband
Manager – Customer Management Broadband North, Chief Operating Officer Office Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and advice on broadband billing operations and set standards for related activities, as well as establish the resources to meet customer care services.
- Develop strategies for effective customer care services in line with the goals and objectives of MTNN.
- Develop plans in support of defined broadband billing operations and/or related customer care strategies, identify business resource requirements and propose a budget for the department.
- Monitor and review departmental plans to ensure the effectiveness of the strategies developed and related activities are in alignment with the objectives of the department and MTNN.
- Oversee the management of billing operations, review related trends and develop approaches to enhancing services and improving customer care services and experience.
- Maximize operational performance by providing adequate resources, ensuring they are allocated and utilized in a cost-effective and financially disciplined manner and line with budget provisions.
- Manage overall quality of billing operations, handling billing complaints, investigating customer complaints and developing solutions to enhance MTNN’s services to customers.
- Develop and maintain a dispute management and escalation process including filing disputes when billing errors are identified and tracking disputes through resolution within a specified period.
- Monitor financial performance of various telecommunications services related vendors as it relates to contract rates and budgeted cost models.
- Track and ensure disputes are documented and accessible for reference by authorized users.
- Manage and lead the strategic implementation of the service operations in line with MTN business strategy
- Increase operational efficiency and effectiveness in broadband Support Operations
- Implement effective support and experience operations
- Recommend new strategies in customer management according to best practice
- First Degree in Business Management, Financial Management, Accountancy or any Social Science course or any related discipline
- Master’s in Business Administration advantageous
- Fluent in English.
- 6 – 13 years relevant work experience including:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- 4 years of management experience in a customer-oriented service environment.
- Experience in managing service level agreements, process and service improvements and billing systems.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MTN Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Complete your application and submit.
- The application deadline is 1st December.
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.