Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Manager, Human Resources & Administration Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Manager, Human Resources & Administration job vacancy is currently available at Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Job Code: HREIRS009
Grade Level: SGL .07
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
A candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below.
- Human Resources & Administrative Officer Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Legal Officers – SGL 07 Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
- Legal Officers – SGL 11 Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
Manager, Human Resources & Administration Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Senior HR and Administrative Officers will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and administration of the EIRS office.
- Manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs.
- Carry out responsibilities in Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations and compensation & benefits administration.
- The role holders also will coordinate HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and high standards of goal attainment.
- Candidate must possess a degree in any of the disciplines in social science or humanities, must be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN) with a minimum of 8-10 years cognate experience. Additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For Manager, Human Resources & Administration Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ link below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is 19th September.
To apply for this job please visit eirs.gov.ng.