Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert) Job Vacancy At KPMG Nigeria
A Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert) job vacancy is currently available at KPMG Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Technology Assurance Specialist Job Vacancy At KPMG Nigeria
- Senior Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert) Job At KPMG Nigeria
- Manager, Gateway, Tech Support Job Vacancy At Mastercard
- Our Infrastructure practice in Nigeria is seeking a manager level individual with a minimum of six years of relevant experience in providing infrastructure related services to clients, leading deals in asset management or infrastructure financing within emerging markets.
- We are seeking an ambitious and innovative professional who is passionate about infrastructure and project finance, with the skills and desire to combine the two to drive improvements within the practice and provide value-adding solutions to our clients.
- You will take a leading role in growing and delivering our Infrastructure practice objectives, building relationships with senior management in client organisations, originating business opportunities in project finance, asset management, project preparation, blended finance, and identifying other tools or mechanisms to mobilise financing for large infrastructure projects across sectors.
Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert) Responsibilities
- Working with the senior management team to develop our pipeline of qualifying infrastructure projects.
- Assisting with the development of pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, value-for-money analysis, public-private comparator project screening matrixes, decision models and risk assessment matrices.
- Providing options and advising on financing models and vehicles suitable for infrastructure projects given their complex and multifaceted nature.
- Advising on financial arrangements and structuring of project finance deals
- Providing support, as required by the Infrastructure team in delivering on mandates.
- Developing people, team coaching and mentoring.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- B.Sc. Degree with a minimum of 2:1.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Management or any related field; or CFA / ACA / ACCA
- Minimum of six (6) years relevant experience in infrastructure-related fields such as project development, structuring, feasibility studies, project finance and syndications (including hands-on experience in guarantees and/or equity transactions), policy advice, infrastructure project management (such as concept to commissioning and project monitoring support), mitigating credit and other risks, negotiating term sheets and finance documentation, financial modelling and transaction advisory related activities.
- Experience working on PPP transactions and procurement processes will also be an added advantage
- Experience working with at least one of the major project finance banks or multilateral development banks relevant consulting experience would also be considered).
- Proficiency in report writing in the English language, including excellent facilitation and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to manage multiple projects for different stakeholders and balance time across these appropriately.
How To Apply For Manager (Infrastructure, Project Finance Expert) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the KPMG Nigeria recruitment form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 30th November.
Upon completion of the Application Form above, candidates should send their CV to: Blossom.Nnyamah@ng.kpmg.com with “CV for the job title” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.