Manager, Network Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
The vacant position of Manager, Network Audit is currently available in MTN office Lagos, suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Responsibilities/Duties Of Manager, Network Audit
- Manage Or Conduct, Planning, And Execution Of Network Audit Projects As Well As Consulting Services Relating To Governance And Risk Identification For Both MTN Management And Staff To Review The Goals, Objectives, And Impact Of A Variety Of Economic, Financial, Operational And Managerial Programs In Conformance With Company Policy And Procedures, Group Internal Audit Methodologies And IIA Standards Of Professional Practice.
- Identify Significant Risk(S) Associated With Strategic Objectives Of The Company And Provide Input Into Annual Audit Plan Accordingly.
- Plan Network Audit Engagements Oversee A Team Of Auditors And Ensure Engagement Conducted Is In Compliance With MTNN And Relevant Standards.
- Develop And Record A Plan For Each Network Related Engagements Reflecting The Scope And Objectives Of The Audit Assignment Linked To The Significant Risk Exposure Within That Environment.
- Perform Complex Analysis Using CAATs Tools (E.G. ACL) And Excel And Ensure Audit Reports Are Timely, Accurate, Objective, And Constructive Where Necessary.
- Interact With Staff, Audit Managers, General Managers, Consultants, And When Necessary, With Executive Management To Obtain And/Or Communicate Relevant Information To Achieve The Objective/S Of The Network Audit Function.
Manage Expertise And Resource Planning And Requirements For Network Audit Assignments, Progress And Escalate Any Roadblocks To Completion To Management For Intervention And Resolution.
- Review The Audit Programs To Ensure The Appropriate Testing Mechanisms. Also, Implement The Audit Program, Recognize Control Weaknesses, Assess The Materiality Of These Weaknesses, And Relate Them To The Scope And Objectives Of The Audit.
- Communicate The Results, Findings, And Recommendations Of Audit Projects Through Written Reports And Face-To-Face Presentations On A Timely Basis To The Senior Manager: Internal Audit
- Ensure That The Audit Is Carried Out In Compliance With Group Internal Audit Methodology As Well As On The EGRC (Automated Audit Tool) System In Line With Process And Methodology As Mandated By The Group Internal Audit And Forensics Function.
- Maintain All MTN And Professional Ethical Standards And Ensure Internal Audit Activities Are Carried Out In Compliance With The International Standards For The Professional Practice Of Internal Auditing (Standards) And IIA Code Of Ethics.
- Support The Senior Manager: Internal Audit In Coordinating With The External Auditors Where Needed And Facilitate Their Fieldwork Within MTN.
Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- Senior Auditor, Fintech Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- Senior Auditor, Financial Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- Manager, FinTech Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- BSc, BEng, HND, Or Others
- Minimum Of 6 Years’ Experience Which Includes;
- 3-5 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation Coupled With Supervising / Managing Others.
- Experience Across Diverse Cultures And Geographies Is Advantageous.
How To Apply For Manager, Network Audit
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MTN recruitment portal.
- Create an application account.
- Verify your account through your email.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Complete your MTN online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 5th June.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mtnonline.com.