Manager, Operational Risk and Information Technology Job Vacancy At Sparkle Nigeria
Manager, Operational Risk and Information Technology job vacancy is currently available at Sparkle Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Manager, Internal Audit Job Vacancy At Sparkle Nigeria
- Senior Software Engineer (Java) Job At Sparkle Nigeria
- Audio Engineer Job Vacancy At IDMANN Institute
Sparkle Nigeria is a bank and then more, licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), we are what most people would refer to as a digital bank. We offer financial, lifestyle and business support services to Nigerians across the globe.
At Sparkle, we are building a tribe of like-minded people to create a marketplace that makes it easy to achieve business outcomes.
- The Manager, Operational Risk Management and Information Technology are responsible for maintaining and supporting Sparkle’s enterprise-wide operational risk management framework to minimize risks of cyber and information security threats to Sparkle’s business processes, critical systems or data.
- This will be made possible through various IT Corporate Policies and Management Guidelines to protect the organisation’s security and business operations.
- Reporting to the Chair of the Audit & Risk Committee, with functional reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for providing strategic leadership, direction and setting priorities for Sparkle’s Risk function.
- This role will act as the first line of defence for our cyber and IT management and control practices and standards.
Manager, Operational Risk and Information Technology Roles & Responsibilities
Strategic Planning & Execution:
- Leveraging Sparkle’s organization-wide strategic, operational, financial and compliance targets and related risk profiles to effectively set the strategic direction and priorities of the Risk function.
- Oversee Sparkle’s information technology, cyber security and business continuity risk management framework, including the risk monitoring, identification, assessment, mitigation, reporting and training
- Monitor, evaluate and report IT emerging risks and uncertainties which could have a material impact on the achievement of Sparkle’s strategic objectives and implementation of strategic priorities.
- Conduct analysis on identified cyber incidents and vulnerabilities that may impact Sparkle’s operations, and ensure incidents are adequately addressed, providing guidance and independent oversight.
Governance, Risk & Control Frameworks:
- Evaluate Management’s risk-taking posture and awareness of the risks associated with their area
- Challenge processes and procedures to reflect governance best practice
- Perform risk assessments to conduct the appropriate type of engagement (assurance vs advisory) based on the risk assessment and business need
- Communicate the results of risk work to specified standards, and use frequent communication and ensure timely validation and remediation by Management.
- A degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, and/or Economics is required
- Professional Certification in internal or external audit
- 3-5 years experience in operational risk and/or information technology risk oversight role in a financial institution
- A hands-on, operationally oriented and value-added approach to audit operations.
- Capable of developing excellent business relationships in all areas of the organization.
- Expert in applying internal audit standards, procedures and techniques following the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Information Technology general controls and IT security leading practices.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the governance of information management systems.
- Previous experience with PCIDSS, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 22301:2019.
How To Apply For Manager, Operational Risk and Information Technology Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Sparkle Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be invited for an interview.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.sparkle.ng.