Manager – Partner Management, Chief Operating Officer Office Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
A Manager – Partner Management, Chief Operating Officer Office job vacancy is currently available at MTN Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Manager – Broadband Regional Sales – East, Chief Operating Officer Office Job At MTN Nigeria
- Analyst – Merchandising, Chief Operating Officer Office Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
- Analyst – Women and Teen Segment, Women and Teen Segment Job At MTN Nigeria
Job Identification: 1063
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Senior Manager Analytics and Market Development
Division: Chief Operating Officer’s Office
Manager – Partner Management, Chief Operating Officer Office Responsibilities
- Develop and execute plans for sustainable partner growth and development relationships
- Coordinate partner activities to ensure product availability across the market
- Develop strategies for effective market penetration based on constant co-creation with partners
- Generate periodic assessment reports for channel performance review
- Develop and execute plans for sustainable partner service growth and development
- Develop strategies for effective market penetration based on co-creation initiatives
- Generate periodic assessment reports for channel performance review.
- Define and implement communications strategies that will support a differentiated MTN brand position that sets the Organisation apart from the competition
- Identify consistently the most effective channels to communicate the MTN Brand in the marketplace.
- Liaise with sales channel management to identify and attend to specific distributor/channel needs, and resolve problems
- Drive the adoption of New Growth Opportunities for the Business within the Trade Channels
- Ensure trade programmes meet business objectives and trade channels requirements
- Manage the development of relevant Visibility solutions to support Sales and Marketing Programmes
- Establish a commercial footprint for various channels that shadow the network roll-out
- Execute strategies to optimize channel performance based on assessments and reports
- Ensure full understanding of the telecommunication industry (Global and Local) trends and developments to assess the strategic technology and regulatory impact on MTNN’s current and future business.
- Establish processes and standards for impact assessment, and evaluation of systems and technologies with regards to customer experience
- Review market intelligence and competitor insight develop approaches for penetrating the market based on existing channels identifying constraints, challenges and trade-offs of the approaches.
- First Degree in relevant discipline
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
6-13 years’ experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Sales and Marketing Experience (ideally in distribution)
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MTN Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Complete your application and submit it.
- The application deadline is 1st December.
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.