Manager, Product Management – SEND Job Vacancy At Mastercard Foundation
A Country Lead, Program Communications job vacancy is currently available at Mastercard Foundation. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Mastercard Foundation is a global foundation based across four hubs in Kigali, Rwanda, Nairobi, Kenya, Accra, Ghana and Toronto, Canada. Our programs promote financial inclusion and advance education and learning in Africa, primarily for young people, and in Canada for Indigenous youth.
The Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. From inception, the Foundation was designed to be a separate entity and independent from Mastercard. Our policies, operations, and funding decisions are made by our President and Board of Directors.
The Foundation believes that youth employment is key to unlocking prosperity, both for youth and their societies. Enabling young women and men from disadvantaged communities to secure dignified and fulfilling work will ensure inclusive development and economic growth in Africa.
- Country Lead, Program Communications Job At Mastercard Foundation
- Associate Managing Consultant, Program Management – Deploy Job At Mastercard Foundation
- Finance Lead, Nigeria Job At Mastercard Foundation
- As a Manager, we expect you to act as a business owner, managing the long-term and short-term strategic initiatives for the commercialization of SEND in the region.
- The role oversees go-to-market strategy, business development/sales (including salesforce training), while maintaining a constant alignment with the regional NPP product team to guarantee product’s evolutions in line with EEMEA markets’ needs.
Manager, Product Management – SEND Responsibilities
- Build and maintain the BD plan for the assigned verticals, markets and key customers.
- Work in close relationship with all stakeholders (e.g. local and divisional BD teams, Acceptance teams, Market Development, Digital Partnership, Enterprise Partnership) to execute the plan and to identify new opportunities
- Develop and maintain the sales pipeline status based on the defined priorities for each market
- Develops SEND’s value propositions for the key customers
- Advocates for and champions MC SEND internally and in the external market
- Evaluates business cases, new business models, agreements and partnerships to improve SEND’s footprint and competitiveness
- Create top management presentations and view of the development status in the different geographies and globally for the region
- Work in close relationship with the regional product’s team to maintain constant alignment on Regional markets needs
- Selects and monitors KPIs that assess SEND performances and utilizes insights to ideate innovative BD approaches
- Leads market analysis and recommends ways to leverage market analysis to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Extensive experience executing business development across different payment types, technologies and customer segments
- Experience executing strategies into clear action plans in multiple markets
- Successful track record managing P&L and sales objectives for multiple markets
- Proven experience managing the senior level relationship
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
- Consulting background is a plus
- Knowledge of the financial sector is a plus
- Expertise working with acquirers or in the acceptance area is a plus
- Professional-level English language capability
- Strong presence & communication skills
- Proven team player with the ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
- In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation before commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility:
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or the breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security training in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
How to Apply For Manager, Product Management – SEND Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Mastercard Foundation recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit.
- The application deadline was not specified.
- In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.