Manager, SME Products, Sales Specialist Job Vacancy At Mastercard
A Manager, SME Products, Sales Specialist job vacancy is currently available at Mastercard. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
- Manager, Gateway, Sales Specialist Job Vacancy At Mastercard
- Manager, Technical Architect Job Vacancy At Mastercard
- Branch Operations Supervisor Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Ref No: R-144814
Job Description Summary
- The Customer Solutions Center is a new structure that enables Mastercard to develop better solutions & bundles for prioritized customer segments in markets.
- It is the housing for all Mastercard capabilities in geography, and it aims to drive Mastercard growth and revenue by creating and selling compelling data-driven, scalable needs-based solutions to new and existing customers by tapping into Mastercard’s extensive toolbox of products and services offerings.
- Products and Solutions support the Customer Solution Center Lead & Solution Architects to bring together existing MA capabilities, products and solutions in a holistic, bundled way to customers.
- They also act as an expert for their products/solutions portfolio in their geography, to drive market enablement and support sales as well as acting as the key interface with regional product teams to ensure an effective feedback loop.
- Products and Solutions report to the Customer Solution Center Lead + regional function team (e.g. regional Commercial Products lead).
Manager, SME Products, Sales Specialist Responsibilities
Act as an expert for their geography/solution portfolio:
- Bring their deep knowledge of products, services or platform capabilities to a solution-selling environment
- Accountable for having a deep understanding of the assigned product, service or platform
- Provide visibility to the CSCL and SA on the latest product developments within their purview and communicate accurate solution knowledge to tackle client opportunities
- Proactively monitor and engage with customers to ensure customer success and benefit from Mastercard’s products and solutions.
Support CSC value proposition development and sale:
- Provide the Solution Architects (SA) and the Customer Solution Center Lead (CSCL) with their solution expertise in crafting the value proposition
- Coordinate with the help of SA and CSCL, with other sales specialists in developing an end-to-end value proposition
- Provide their expertise and deep knowledge of product implementation and success with clients during the solution selling process (upon the request of the CSCL or AM/BD).
Drive localization, market enablement and support sales:
- Enabling new capabilities in the market e.g. SRC, MDES, Contactless, QR etc. and ensuring market readiness
- Supporting AM’s in their market to optimize what we have today e.g. providing expert advice/ guidance on prepaid penetration for an existing relationship
- Work directly with client counterparts on non-complex, one solution-focused opportunity when the AM needs their support.
Knowledge and best practice sharing:
- Share information on the latest customer needs and opportunities as well as relevant market intelligence with the product management teams to drive smart solutions internally within MA
- Share best practices and knowledge with other SSs to improve solutioning of their product, service, or platform within client contexts
- Note: Senior Solution Specialists in large CSCs may manage a team of Solution Specialists.
- Deep technical expertise in assigned product, service or platform capability
- Ability to collaborate and work on internal squads created to develop end-to-end solutions for clients with multiple MA capabilities i.e. products, services or platforms
- Clear ability to problem solve and understand relationships with the client’s needs
- Ability to communicate with and build relationships with client counterparts when requested by account managers or business development managers
- Strong communication skills.
How To Apply For Manager, SME Products, Sales Specialist Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Mastercard recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply’ button and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.