Manager, Technical Architect Job Vacancy At Mastercard
A Manager, Technical Architect job vacancy is currently available at Mastercard. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
MasterCard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
- Manager, Gateway, Sales Specialist Job Vacancy At Mastercard
- Manager, SME Products, Sales Specialist Job Vacancy At Mastercard
- Branch Operations Supervisor Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Ref No: R-144814
- We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible.
- Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
- Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their strengths, views, and experiences.
- We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
- The Customer Solutions Center is a new structure that enables Mastercard to develop better solutions & bundles for prioritized customer segments in markets.
- It is the housing for all Mastercard capabilities in geography, and it aims to drive Mastercard growth and revenue by creating and selling compelling data-driven, scalable needs-based solutions to new and existing customers by tapping into Mastercard’s extensive toolbox of products and services offerings.
- Customer Solution Center Technical Architect is the provider of deep expertise on solution architecture to ensure the feasibility of bespoke implementation. Working together with solution architects and solution specialists, Technical Architect understands details of proposed bundles & solutions to manage technical implications and to assess how they can be implemented with clients.
- Technical Architect Reports to Customer Solutions Center Lead (CSCL)
Manager, Technical Architect Responsibilities
Act as a technology expert for their geography or segment portfolio:
- Understand clients’ needs and current technological stack
- Closely coordinate with solution specialists to understand product functional capabilities and technical integration requirements
- Works with solution architect and solution specialists to recommend new needs-based solutions & bundles to customers to address key customer “pain points.”
- Provide internal intel to the CSCL/Solution Architect on what is ready and roadmap timelines from a technology perspective
Support CSC value proposition development and sale:
- Defines a locally relevant and globally scalable solution design based on existing Mastercard and partner 3rd party assets.
- Provides techno-functional support in pre-sales narrative development and client conversations
- Leads pre-scoping, pre-sales technical discovery and mapping to the client environment
- Map technical specifications of the proposed solution to the client architecture
- Bring technology-related budget discussions, in collaboration with Finance, to SA and squad team for problem-solving
- Identifies, readies and manages the local system integrators required to roll out the new solutions/products in the market
- Collaborate with the appropriate client teams to develop integration methodology of the new solution in the client environment
- Closely coordinate with Market Delivery/TAMs or O&T Technical Consultants to ensure that post-sales handover is smooth
- Manage handover to the implementation teams of MA and clients to ensure that the right technical integration roadmap has been laid out
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions related to proposed value propositions.
Knowledge, insights and best practice sharing:
- Shares best practices with Technical Architect community
- Provides input to the product/solution groups and technology leads to enhance their product/solution and platforms to meet the needs of customers in the market.
All About You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
- Operational /technical background within the payments and financial services industries.
- Prior Implementation, product management experience in payments domain platforms like Issuer processing, acquirer processing products is an advantage.
- Prior technical/integration experience with payment ecosystem players (Merchants, PSP, Loyalty Platforms, Gateway’s, Acquirers & Commerce Providers)
- Experience in product development and/or business analysis
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements capture and specification and the ability to balance tactical commercial needs against the needs of strategic Products & architecture
- Understanding of APIs or working in new product development/innovation departments
- Prior knowledge of Mastercard Products and Services is a plus
- Problem-solving, product documentation, and project management skills.
- Deep technical expertise in assigned product, service or platform capability
- Ability to collaborate and work on internal squads created to develop end-to-end solutions for clients with multiple MA capabilities i.e. products, services or platforms
- Clear ability to problem solve and understand relationships with the client’s needs
- Ability to communicate with and build relationships with client counterparts when requested by account managers or business development managers
- Strong communication skills.
How To Apply For Manager, Technical Architect Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Mastercard recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply’ button and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.