Edo State Government
Managing Director Job Vacancy At Edo State Government
A Managing Director job vacancy is currently available at Edo State Government. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Head, Advert / Marketing Job Vacancy At Edo State Government
- Head, Legal Service Job Vacancy At Edo State Government
- Ticketing Manager Job At Confederation of African Football (CAF)
Edo is an inland state in western Nigeria. Its capital is Benin City. It is bounded in the north and east by Kogi State, in the south by Delta State and in the west by Ondo State.
- The Managing Director will be primarily responsible for planning and managing all daily operations of the news site and newspaper; approving assignments for writers and editors, and implementing best practices, workflows, tools, and templates to maximise efficiency.
- Must have at least a First Degree from a recognised university with at least 10 years post qualification experience and must have worked in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate should have exceptional ability in copywriting and editing and a working knowledge of online platforms like WordPress and SEO concepts.
- The candidate should possess outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership abilities in planning and coordinating people and operations, and excellent organisational skills.
- Candidates must possess proficiency in modern, digital journalism.
How To Apply For Managing Director Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 26th July 2022.