Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)
Market Research and Insights Manager Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited
Market Research and Insights Manager job vacancy is currently available at Grand Cereals Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Digital Marketing Executive Job At Grand Cereals Limited
- Tax Accountant Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited
- Fitter/Machinist Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited
Purpose of Job
Responsible for selecting the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet a defined business objective. The Research Manager develops or assists in the development of the research instrument and works closely with vendors or Market Research Project Directors in ensuring the successful execution of the fieldwork.
Market Research and Insights Manager Responsibilities
- Investigate market conditions, determine opportunities and create corresponding solutions to customer concerns.
- Select the most appropriate research methodology and techniques
- Design qualitative and quantitative research plans for products in all stages of the Product Life Cycle
- Interpret data, write reports and make actionable recommendations
- Interface between Market Research and Business Analytics to synthesize internal database information.
- Display commitment to high quality cost-effective and timely research.
- Coordinate with Marketing Division staff to design and evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute customer opinion studies and quantitative and qualitative market research studies.
- Perform market segmentation research and develop customer engagement strategies.
- Research and develop customer retention strategies.
- Develop sampling plans and perform statistical analysis on time series regression.
- Define, measure and report key performance indicators on ridership, fare revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Sales Forecasting and Demand Planning Expertise
- Strong analytical skills
- GCL system knowledge and clear understanding of the dynamics of the Feeds and Consumer Packages Goods (CPG) industry
- Strategic mindset – ability to identify and act on opportunities.
- Understanding of Revenue Growth Management and ability to covert same into winning strategies
- Demonstrated ability to professionally hire, develop and coach team members.
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions. Familiarity with databases, sales software, and Microsoft Office including Access and Excel
- Building value-based relationships
- Leveraging and respecting Others
- Problem Analysis / Problem Solving
- People Management skills
- Good written and verbal communication
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years within the custom Market Research industry
- Academic and practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, advertising and customer satisfaction research methodologies
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modelling and analysis
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS
- Bachelors or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences
How To Apply For Market Research and Insights Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Grand Cereals Limited application portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 21st January.
To apply for this job please visit www.grandcereals.com.