Market Risk Analyst Job Vacancy At Wema Bank
A Market Risk Analyst job vacancy is currently available at Wema Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Business Development Manager (BDM) Job At Wema Bank
- Relationship Management Officer Job At Wema Bank
- Accountant Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
Specialization(s): Risk Analysis
- The Ideal candidate would oversee computation of market risk regulatory capital using Standardized Approach (Basel II/III) and preparation/coordination Basel III regulatory reports.
Market Risk Analyst Responsibilities
- Preparation of market risk reports to ALCO, MRC, and BRMC
- Computation of market risk regulatory capital using Standardized Approach (Basel II/III) and preparation/coordination Basel III regulatory reports
- Provide relevant data and participate in the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) and Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP) of the Bank
- Perform macroeconomic review and formulate economic outlooks for the Bank
- Conduct risk and return analysis on Treasury portfolios and banking book
- Daily review of trading blotters to ensure compliance to internal and regulatory limits/policies
- Preparation of daily Market Risk dashboard
- Liquidity gap, re-pricing gap & net interest income (NII) sensitivity analysis
- Development and validation of internal models for seamless market risk identification, monitoring, management, and reporting.
- Support the implementation and enforcement of market risk policies & procedures in the Bank, while participating in the annual and periodic review of market risk & related policies
- Attend to other tasks as may be assigned by Head, Market Risk or Senior Management.
- An excellent academic background (preferably a numerical discipline);
- Minimum of Four (4) years banking experience, part of which must have been spent within a Risk, Market Research, Treasury and Finance function.
- Professional Qualification: Any FRM, PRM, CFA, ACA, ACCA will be an added advantage (preferably FRM, PRM, or CFA).
- Excellent knowledge of financial markets and products
- Good knowledge and interpretation of financial and balance sheet risks & opportunities
- Proficiency in the use of MS office tools
- Good understanding of economic variables/trends and regulatory/monetary policies
- Market risk management best practices and methodologies
- Understanding of Basel II/III accords & practices
- Ability to interpret balance sheet gaps/risks and relate them to various economic perspectives/scenarios with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong Communications skills(written and oral) with strong business and customer focus
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- People management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
How To Apply For Market Risk Analyst Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the WEMA Bank recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guidelines and complete your application.
- The application deadline is 31st January.
To apply for this job please visit wemabank.seamlesshiring.com.