Marketing And MIS Manager Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
Marketing And MIS Manager Job Recruitment is currently ongoing by FADAC Resources as requested by our client company, suitably qualified candidates who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
Our client is a global trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 39 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Americas. They have a network of showrooms and workshops across 12 countries and an assembly plant. Our client enhanced their distribution portfolio with farm machinery in addition to automobiles the company produces passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses, sports cars, construction equipment, and military vehicles. They are currently in need of a Marketing & MIS Manager.
The Marketing & MIS Manager is required to promote the company’s internal & external brand (Auto Division), guarantee the achievement of the overall marketing targets of the organization, and maintain its presence in the market. The role is also required to maintain all reporting and presentations for the auto division.
- Senior Sales Executive Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
- Senior IT Officer Lagos By FADAC Resources
- Junior IT Officer Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
Marketing And MIS Manager Responsibilities
- Plan & Execute approved monthly marketing campaigns, forums, advertising, product launch, exhibition, and other activities
- Develop and deploy innovative, research-based strategies that will build awareness, create experiences, and grow revenue for the company
- Work with business leadership to develop, refine, and update positioning and messaging strategies based on research, data, and insights to drive differentiation and connection to our audience.
- Developing content for and drive compelling social media presence across all digital channels
- Articulate goals for the brand across all agreed digital platforms (email, social media, and website).
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure integration and brand consistency throughout all channels and touchpoints (advertising, content, website, events, merchandise, etc.)
- Maintain accurate and timely submission of all periodic reports (SPM, Quarterly reviews, MIS, AR, etc)
- Track and measure marketing activities’ performance and outcome.
- Develop and execute a strategic events plan (both in-person and virtual) to engage audiences in new and exciting ways.
- Work with necessary stakeholders on a projection of events and exhibitions through social media and following up on such events and exhibitions afterward.
- Organize and participate in targeted exhibitions/events and follow-up on the contacts from the exhibition/events.
- Ensure consistency in brand look/feel/messaging and enforce brand standards internally and externally.
- Oversee the development, updating, and distribution of brand messaging/positioning guidelines, style guides, and other assets.
- Effective management of the Design, Procurement, and Branding of artworks, banners, brochures, and all promotional materials.
- Monthly reporting of competitions pricing, products, and other relevant activities
- Lead marketing & sales team members through monthly marketing activities
- A minimum of 4-6 years relevant work experience in Marketing Management
- Minimum of First Degree (B.Sc.)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the use of digital marketing platforms
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional and engaging experiences through BTL & ATL Marketing, events management, and digital marketing,
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute large-scale brand campaigns and content from concept to completion that build brand awareness and deliver business results,
- Data and Reporting Analysis tools (Ms. Excel & Powerpoint)
- SEO/SEM and Google Digital Marketing for business (Google search & display, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- BTL & ATL Marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Professional writing and editing skills
- Creative and engaging content writing
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude
- Project management
- Leadership skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- People Skills and Emotional Intelligence
- Trend Savvy
- Prioritization, organization,
- Planning and Execution
How To Apply
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the FADAC Resources recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit fadacresources.com.