City Sports Group Ltd
Marketing & Communications Strategies Job Vacancy At City Sports Group Ltd
A Marketing & Communications Strategies job vacancy is currently available at City Sports Group Ltd. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
City Sports Group Ltd is a limited liability total sports development group of companies based in Nigeria and an affiliate of City Sports Group Ltd UK.
- Football Academy Administrator Job At City Sports Group Ltd
- Sports Centre Manager Job Vacancy At City Sports Group Ltd
- Customer Complaint Officer Job At Wema Bank Plc
Marketing & Communications Strategies Responsibilities
- Initiate research, Develop, execute, and implement marketing communications concepts and programs for engaging various stakeholders including direct mail, corporate sales, social media marketing, conventions, workshops, advertisements, sales tools and other initiatives.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, measuring, and improving communication plans for supporting sales initiatives for achieving business line objectives and ensuring the development of cross-functional marketing initiatives.
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Develop, coordinate and implement the annual marketing communications editorial calendar, content, and storyline through all communication channels and materials for establishing coherent internal and external messaging.
- Maximize brand value through the development of ancillary revenue streams and new opportunities
- Develop global promotional activities using events, fairs, online campaigns, print media, and other communications vehicles for promoting products, systems, and services throughout the whole life cycle.
- Communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities.
- Develop, manage and execute an annual strategic marketing and communications plan for CSG to span across all communication media (online and offline) and reach appropriate target audiences, based upon specific performance goals.
- Develop and maintain digital content and media strategy and structure representing the complete portfolio and value propositions consistently and qualitatively for ensuring maximum sales support and traction.
- University degree in marketing, advertising, sales, or business administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience handling corporate communications, original writing and editing and some public relations.
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in digital marketing techniques, and solutions.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- The breadth of working knowledge and experience in publishing with print and web media.
- Ability to manage and coordinate the end-to-end development process while meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 30th December.