Mason / Bricklayer Job Vacancy At Achievers University, Owo
A Mason / Bricklayer job vacancy is currently available at the Achievers University, Owo. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. The institution commenced academic activities on 2nd April 2008.
The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 13 sets of students and ‘graduated nine sets of ‘Achiever’ who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavours.
The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo.
We are currently recruiting for a Mason / Bricklayer who has all the following criteria:
- Readers – Associate Professors (Basic Health Science) Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Carpenter Job Vacancy At Achievers University, Owo
- Senior Lecturer (Basic Health Science) Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Senior Lecturer (Engineering and Technology) Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Candidates must possess the Vocational Certificate (Mason / Bricklayer).
- Possession of the Federal Ministry of Labour’s Trade Test III will be an added advantage.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and allowance and other benefits are as approved by Governing Council of Achievers University and compare favourably with what obtains in Federal Universities.
How To Apply For Mason / Bricklayer Job
Eligible candidates are required to submit ten (10) copies of their Applications and Curricula Vitae, including names of three referees, to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
Ondo State, Nigeria
Candidates should send soft copies of their Applications and Curricula Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 30th September.