Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School
Master II Job Vacancy At Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School
A Master II job vacancy is currently available at Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Senior Master III Job At Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School
- Head Teacher Job Vacancy At Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School
- Senior Associate – Assurance (Energy, Utilities & Mining) Job At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
We need Masters II in the subject areas below:
- Basic Science & Technology
- Social Studies
- Fine Arts
- Vocational Studies
- Physical & Health Education
- A good NCE with at least credits in the Teaching subjects.
- A minimum of 4 years of teaching experience is required.
The total salary of the successful candidates will be:
- OAUSSSS 7: N542,008.45 – N800,153.80 per annum.
How To Apply For Master II Job
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 25 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for.
- Date and Place of Birth (attach birth certificate/affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address.
- Current Postal Address / including G.S.M. Telephone number and Email Address)
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Institutions Attended (with dates).
- Academic / Professional Qualifications and Distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience (with dates).
- Present Employment, Status and Salary.
- Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates’ academic / work experience.
Applications should be forwarded to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Administrative and Technical Staff Establishment,
Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife, Osun State.
- Candidates should ask their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to: “the Deputy Registrar, Administrative and Technical Staff Establishment”. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
- Only the applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
The application deadline is Friday, 8th October 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com