Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Master vehicle mechatronics technician for cars, trucks / commercial vehicles (m / f / d)
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Master vehicle mechatronics technician for cars, trucks / commercial vehicles (m / f / d), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as a Master vehicle mechatronics technician for cars, trucks / commercial vehicles (m / f / d) for our in-house workshops in Nigeria on our major project “Abuja-Kano-Road”.
Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, the 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches. The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept. With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What are your tasks?
- Management of a car workshop (Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan / pick-ups and off-road vehicles, VW / cars, Mercedes-Benz, MAN, and Foton / trucks).
- The workshops are permanently installed in Kaduna, Zaria, or Kano.
- Coordination, management, and control of Nigerian colleagues in all necessary maintenance and repair work
- Coordination of workshop logistics (personnel, spare parts, consumables)
- Use of modern diagnosis and spare parts systems (such as MB Star Diagnosis, MAN Mancats)
- Coordination of the service work with the construction site
What are you bringing with you?
- Completed training as a master vehicle mechatronics technician or vehicle mechatronics technician (m / f / d) with many years of experience as a foreman or group leader (m / f / d)
- In-depth knowledge of handling modern diagnostic and spare parts systems
- Good English language skills
- Several years of professional experience in the passenger car, truck, and commercial vehicle sector (preferably in an independent or above-mentioned brand workshop)
- Independence and flexibility
- Confident appearance
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits, and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa, and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive safety concept.
How To Apply For Master vehicle mechatronics technician for cars, trucks / commercial vehicles (m / f / d)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.