Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Material Planning Manager Job At Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Material Planning Manager job vacancy is currently available at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most-loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
- Category Specialist – Raw and Packaging Materials Job At Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Demand Planning Manager Job At Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities) Vacancy At ExxonMobil
- Graduate Internship (Medical Science) Vacancy At ExxonMobil
- Trainee Technician Internship Vacancy At BEDC Electricity PLC
- Aluminum Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Plumber Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
We are currently recruiting for Material Planning Manager who will carry out the following functionalities in our firm:
Material Planning Manager Duties
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs
- Oversee processes to ensure correct categories assemblies reach end users at the correct time
- Take a coordinating lead, working closely with internal and external parties to ensure supply of materials to satisfy production requirements
- Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumption.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with 7 – 10 years work experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is the 8th of August.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org