Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Mechanical engineer (young talent) (m / f / d)
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Mechanical engineer (young talent) (m / f / d), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as a Mechanical engineer (young talent) (m / f / d) for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road” in Nigeria.
Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, the 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches. The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept. With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What are your tasks?
- Support of the mechanical engineering management in the equipment repair center on the road construction project “Abuja-Kano-Road”
- Coordination of repairs to construction machinery and stationary production systems as well as the link between spare parts logistics and the workshop
- Coordination between the machine control center and the workshop
- Creation and processing of damage reports/warranty damage
- Economic consideration of individual devices/repairs
- Creation of repair and service plans
- Implementation of the HSE requirements
- Technical support for external fitters
- Quality assurance of the repair and service companies
What are you bringing with you?
- Completed degree in mechanical engineering (FH / TU) or technician training or master craftsman training (m / f / d)
- First professional experience is an advantage
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Independence and flexibility
- Confident appearance
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits, and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa, and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
How To Apply For Mechanical engineer (young talent) (m / f / d)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.