Ascentech Services Limited
Mechanical Technician (Flexible Packaging) Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services
A Mechanical Technician (Flexible Packaging) job vacancy is currently available at Ascentech Services. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- Warehouse Officer Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services
- Cashier Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services
- Facility Manager Job Vacancy At Brit Property Nigeria Limited
- We are seeking highly-skilled mechanical technicians to assist our engineering team. The person will be updating service and repair records, maintaining our machinery, and running diagnostic tests on machinery and equipment to ensure optimal performance.
Mechanical Technician (Flexible Packaging) Responsibilities
- Assisting the mechanical engineer with mechanical design and maintenance tasks.
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Optimizing mechanical efficiency by adjusting machinery and equipment settings.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations.
- Trade test 1, 11, 111, OND, HND in related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a mechanical technician in the manufacturing industry.
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Proficiency in mechanical design and diagnostic testing software.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 10th March 2022.