Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
Mechanical Technician Job Vacancy At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
A Mechanical Technician job vacancy is available at Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Production Manager Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Junior Legal Officer Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Internal Audit Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Perform a variety of tasks for fabrication, installation, maintenance, repair, and service of mechanical equipment, instruments and structures used within the plant.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Maintain (test, inspect, adjust) and repair line equipment proactively in line with approved maintenance targets to assure line efficiency, and equipment availability and to minimize losses and risk.
- Ensure conformance with environmental and safety requirements commensurate with executing required instrument maintenance or replacement activities.
- Responsible for tests, maintaining and repairing all measuring, recording and other mechanical equipment/instruments to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
- Remove defective instruments from the system, decontaminate, disassemble, and clean and reassemble instruments, and replace defective parts, using hand tools.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Ensure compliance with EMS/OHSAS/QMS and other statutory/organizational requirements.
- Participate in plant safety, health, and environmental programs.
- B.Eng. or B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering with professional mechanical/engineering certification
- 6 – 10 years of relevant work experience in the maintenance field of hydraulic systems
- Experience in a maintenance/construction engineering role in the oil and gas industry
- General knowledge of the equipment, methods and processes used in the oil industry
- Knowledge of computer skills, good communication and organizational skills.
- Fully conversant with Mechanical safety rules
- Ability to be a self-starter with minimum supervision and team player.
How To Apply For Mechanical Technician Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- The application deadline is 19th August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit northwestpetroleum-ng.com.