Medical Imaging Scientist Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
Medical Imaging Scientist job vacancy is currently available at Abuja Clinics. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- Engineering Technician Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Personal Assistant / Executive Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Endocrinologist Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Medical Officer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Consultant (Cardiology) Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Consultant (Endocrinology) Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Senior Programmer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Consultant (Nephrology) Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- General Surgeon Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Paediatric Surgeon Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Family Physician Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- B.Sc in Radiography and Radiological Sciences
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Should have 2 years post qualification relevant experience in a good hospital.
- Must be registered under the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria.
- Must be a member of the association of Radiographers of Nigeria.
- Mail Subject Should be Radiographer
- Must be a Female.
How To Apply For Medical Imaging Scientist Job
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Abuja Clinic recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Apply and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 31st August.
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.