Kwara State Civil Service Commission
Medical Lab Scientist Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
There is currently a Medical Lab Scientist job vacancy at Kwara State Civil Service Commission, Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
Interested candidates are expected to have all the requirements for this position as listed below before proceeding to the application processes
- Medical Lab Technician Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- Medical Lab Assistant Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- Stores Keeper Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
Requirements For Medical Lab Scientist Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Lab Science.
- SSCE, WAEC Certificate.
- Professional qualification.
- Candidates must have a First school leaving Certificate.
- A birth Certificate / Declaration of Age is required for this position.
Kwara State Civil Service Commission is currently recruiting for massive vacant positions in the state, kindly check here for many other vacant positions in case you are not eligible for this particular position, however, multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
How To Apply For Medical Lab Scientist Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- After going through the stated requirements and deemed eligible.
- Proceed to the Kwara State Civil Service Commission application portal by clicking on the ‘Apply For Job’ to see the application link.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Login to your account.
- Start your application by providing your Biodata accurately.
- Upload the scanned copies of your qualification and documents.
- Provide two referees and ask them to send their Confirmation through their personal Email provided by you. Your Application shall not be accepted if the Confirmation from any of your two Referees is not received.
- Use the message icon in your dashboard to keep track of your application status after undergoing an interview.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified through email when their application is favorably considered.
- The application deadline is 18th April 2021.
To apply for this job please visit kwaracscjobportal.com.