The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
Medical Officer Job Vacancy At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
A Medical Officer job vacancy is currently available by The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Business Development Officer / Psychologist Job Vacancy At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
- Accountant Job Vacancy At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
- Back End Developer (FinTECH) Job Vacancy By Oasis Africa Consulting limited
At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPs), we are aware of the dynamics of being human and we understand that life can go beyond what we can bear, triggering a need to be supported and understood, therefore, we are committed to supporting service users (which refers to clients or patients) to experience a more realistic, flexible and full recovery, even as it concerns addictions and mental illnesses.
Our treatment approach is multidisciplinary delivered in a safe and comfortable environment alongside experienced staff and other partner organizations that provide some specialist services and combines a range of therapy groups including individual therapy, group therapy, 12-step mutual support group, specialized sessions and family therapy. We also offer complementary services like Arts and Craft groups, Recreational Therapies, Vocational Support, Drama therapy, Entrepreneurship, and Information and Technology programs.
Medical Officer Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education.
- MBBS Degree.
- 1 – 3 years proven post NYSC work experience.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
N100,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How To Apply For Medical Officer Job
Suitably qualified individuals should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
- The application will be viewed on a rolling basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is 12th October.