Medical Officer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
Medical Officer job vacancies are currently available at Abuja Clinics. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Peri-Operative Nurse Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Registered Nurse and Midwives Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Business Development Manager (BDM) – Lagos Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care.
Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Medical Officer Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organizing workloads
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Leading a medical team
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe
- MBBS or any of its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Must have at least 3years of proven post NYSC work experience in any position being applied for.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be a good listener.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
How To Apply For Medical Officer Job Vacancy
- Follow the APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Abuja Clinics recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload your CV and submit the application
Simply send your CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 30th October.
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.