Medical Officer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
A Medical Officer job vacancy is currently available at Abuja Clinics. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- Personal Assistant / Executive Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Endocrinologist Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Medical Imaging Scientist Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Consultant (Cardiology) Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Consultant (Endocrinology) Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Senior Programmer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Consultant (Nephrology) Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery MBBS.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in a health industry or other
- related health institution with current practising license.
- Must be registered with MDCN.
- Must be computer Literate.
How To Apply For Medical Officer Job
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Abuja Clinic recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Apply and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 31st August.
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.