Medical Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Medical Officer is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for a Medical Officer who will be working with the nurses and other healthcare staff, ensure that patients receive quality medical attention and conduct tests to diagnose injuries, illnesses or diseases. Prescribe medications and refer patients to specialized medical professionals.
- Fixed Asset Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Nurse (Cement Industry) Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Corporate Driver Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
Medical Officer Key Responsibilities
- Maintain regularly updated patient medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
- Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address them
- Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform patients of all possible risks, complications and interference with other medications they may be taking
- Supervise and evaluate Medical Assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
- Consult patients on topics such as proper nutrition, fitness and hygiene to assist them in making informed decisions and taking good care of their health
- MBBS with 9 to 27 years of proven experience.
- A current medical license
- Previous clinical experience beyond the required residency
- Board certification in a relevant specialization preferred
- A detail-oriented and compassionate approach with patients and staff
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- A well-developed ability to solve problems on their feet
- A high degree of physical stamina and dexterity needed to perform various treatments and accurately administer medications
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Medical Officer In Dangote
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.