Olive Multi-Specialist Hospitals
Medical Officer Job Vacancy At Olive Multi-Specialist Hospitals
A Medical Officer job vacancy is currently available at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Driver Job Vacancy At Olive Multi-Specialist Hospitals
- Facility Officer Job Vacancy At Olive Multi-Specialist Hospitals
- Software Engineer Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range of services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions.
Olive Multi specialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service. In a typical emergency, a helicopter will be dispatched from a partner service and the client will be transported directly to the hospital.
Medical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations.
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements.
- Ensuring the best standards of inpatient care is maintained.
- Writing medical reports and maintaining records.
- Providing general pre-and post-operative care.
- Liaising with other doctors and healthcare professionals.
- Promoting health education.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MBBS)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience
- Current practising licence.
How To Apply For Medical Officer Job Vacancy
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 30th November.