Kwara State Civil Service Commission
Medical Records Technician Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
There is currently a Medical Records Technician job vacancy at Kwara State Civil Service Commission, Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
Interested candidates are expected to have all the requirements for this position as listed below before proceeding to the application processes
- Mechanical Engineer Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- Local Government Officer Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- Local Government Inspector At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
Requirements For Medical Records Technician Job
- A National Identity Number (NIN).
- Candidates should possess an Associate Membership Of The Association Of Medical Records Technicians.
- OR Associate Membership Of The Chartered Institute Of Secretaries And Administrators.
- OR Certificate Of The Registration Of Medical Laboratory Technology For Technician Cadets.
- A birth Certificate / Declaration of Age is required for this position.
Kwara State Civil Service Commission is currently recruiting for massive vacant positions in the state, kindly check here for many other vacant positions in case you are not eligible for this particular position, however, multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
How To Apply For Medical Records Technician Job At Kwara State Civil Service Commission
- After going through the stated requirements and deemed eligible.
- Proceed to the Kwara State Civil Service Commission application portal by clicking on the ‘Apply For Job’ to see the application link.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Login to your account.
- Start your application by providing your Biodata accurately.
- Upload the scanned copies of your qualification and documents.
- Provide two referees and ask them to send their Confirmation through their personal Email provided by you. Your Application shall not be accepted if the Confirmation from any of your two Referees is not received.
- Use the message icon in your dashboard to keep track of your application status after undergoing an interview.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified through email when their application is favorably considered.
- The application deadline is 19th April 2021.
To apply for this job please visit kwaracscjobportal.com.