Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Mixing master for asphalt production (m / f / x)
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Mixing master for asphalt production (m / f / x), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as a Mixing master for asphalt production (m / f / x) for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road” in Nigeria.
Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, the 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches. The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept. With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What are your tasks?
- Operational management of an asphalt mixing plant in coordination with the section construction management
- Control of timely production depending on the construction site process
- Management of a team consisting of Nigerian colleagues
- Control and implementation of the mixing processes / PMB asphalt production
- Quality assurance in cooperation with the construction site laboratory
- Supportive management/supervision of a fleet of tipping trailers in cooperation with the transport manager
- Internal maintenance and request for aggregates and bitumen
- Checking and ensuring the PMB bitumen storage at the mixing plant
- Creation and management of statistics (material, production, etc.)
What are you bringing with you?
- Successfully completed training as a skilled worker/master (m / f / d) in asphalt road construction
- Or comparable structural engineering education, possibly with training to become a mixing plant operator/mixer foreman (m / f / d)
- Several years of professional experience (ideally gathered abroad)
- In-depth knowledge in the areas of mechanical engineering, work preparation, and maintenance of the asphalt mixing plants, in particular, Marini / SAE / Fayat
- Experience in the operation, setting, and adjustment of concrete mixing plants
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Teamwork, flexibility
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits, and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa, and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
Machine foreman for construction machines and stationary production systems (mechanical) in the office or in the field (m / f / d)
Mechanical engineer (young talent) (m / f / d)
Warehouse employee spare parts machine technology (m / f / d)
How To Apply For Mixing master for asphalt production (m / f / x)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.