Contec Global Group
Mobile Application Developer Job Vacancy At Contec Global Group
Mobile Application Developer job vacancy is currently available at Contec Global Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Cloud Engineer Job Vacancy At Contec Global Group
- Market Research and Insights Manager Job At Grand Cereals Limited
- Are you looking to join a company that values its people, innovates, expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate? then this position for you.
Mobile Application Developer Responsibilities
- Developing new and supporting existing user-facing features
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Increasing leadership responsibilities; project and team leaders
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience working on fintech-related products especially with projects interfacing EFTPOS
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of Android and iOS
- Good understanding of Java and/or Kotlin and relevant languages and their core principles
- Exposure to popular workflows
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools
- Proficiency with writing automated tests
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, bitbucket
- Aptitude and desire to progress to leadership assignments/role
Who We Need
- We are looking for a strong Mobile App Developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated.
- The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You will also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- The primary focus will be on developing and implementing user interface components following well-known workflows and services which will support those components.
- The candidate will be part of a team that develops components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain.
- Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of the team who are designing UX components and supporting other application infrastructure components.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products is important.
- We are looking for qualified candidates who have the aptitude and desire to assume leadership roles on projects and who are strong proponents of the technology.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity and comfort with Dart and Flutter
- Experience with implementing projects using JAMstack
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools
- Cloud engineering and knowledge of multiple languages is a plus.
What We Offer
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including – HMO, pension etc.
How To Apply For Mobile Application Developer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Contec Global Group recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be invited for an interview.
- The application deadline is 19th January.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.