Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job Vacancy At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
A Monitoring and Evaluation Officer job vacancy is currently available at Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behaviours-from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV-by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behaviour change (SBC).
Firmly grounded in proven practices, Breakthrough ACTION works in partnership with governments, civil society, and communities around the world to implement creative and sustainable SBC programming, nurture SBC champions, mainstream new techniques and technologies, and advocate strategic and sustained investment in SBC.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
- Administrative Officer Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
- Finance and Admin Assistant Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
This position will support the overall data management system of the project at the State office including but not limited to conducting data collection, entry, and cleaning, and providing technical support for research activities.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Responsibilities
- The incumbent will maintain regular communication with state-level/Hq-level partners and other stakeholders to offer data-required support.
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Officers will also enter and clean activity data, monitor the paper flow of data collection forms and check for data accuracy.
- Perform data entry and cleaning, and assist in the management of quantitative data sets
- Support program monitoring and evaluation tasks, including the implementation of M&E systems (data collection, paper flow management, data management and results reporting)
- Participate in the training of staff/partners and consultants in M&E data collection and processing
- Actively contribute to and support project implementation activities
- Participate in the development of work plans and budget for project M&E activities
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Carry out other tasks as assigned to support JHU-CCP’s projects
Education and Experience Requirements
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years work experience in monitoring and evaluation of health programs
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Working knowledge of data processing computer packages (e.g. EpiInfo, Epidata, STATA, SPSS, ODK, KOBO toolbox)
- Applicants MUST demonstrate knowledge and requisite experience in monitoring and evaluation of program implementation in the thematic area being applied for. (E.G malaria, TB(or infectious disease and related areas), RMNCH+N (for ISBC), PEPFAR, NPHCDA/VAD & RCCE (or infectious disease and related areas) – epidemic experience will be an added advantage)
- Extensive SBC monitoring experience (an added advantage)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to verbally communicate in at least one Nigerian language (e.g Hausa for FCT, Plateau and Sokoto, Yoruba for Oyo and Igbo for Ebonyi)
- Well-organized, with the ability to track multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability and willingness to travel as required within and between project states
- Experience in providing administrative support to work teams
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based environment
- Ability to work legally in Nigeria
- MUST have experience working with databases
- Any other assignment as directed by the organization.
How To Apply for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward PDF copies of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the job title and location e.g., ‘Senior Program Officer – Malaria (PBC & Media), Abuja’.
The application deadline is 16th March 2022.