Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – PBC Job Vacancy At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
A Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – PBC job vacancy is currently available at Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behaviours-from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV-by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behaviour change (SBC).
Firmly grounded in proven practices, Breakthrough ACTION works in partnership with governments, civil society, and communities around the world to implement creative and sustainable SBC programming, nurture SBC champions, mainstream new techniques and technologies, and advocate strategic and sustained investment in SBC.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
- Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
- Administrative Officer Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
This position will work closely with program and M&E staff to provide technical support and ensure that data that gets reported are of the highest quality possible. The M&E officer will ensure that data related needs of all JHU-CCP projects are met.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – PBC Responsibilities
- S/he will ensure the M&E system and processes in the assigned location are functioning effectively
- Maintain a database to track performance indicators by entering data collected through the monitoring system and conducting verification checks to ensure the accuracy of these data;
- Assist in the conduct of studies as may be required in project locations
- The incumbent will maintain regular communication with state-level partners and other stakeholders to offer data-required support.
- Regularly review data entered into the M&E system to locate and fix problems with data entry or integrity.
- Perform data entry and cleaning, and assist in the management of quantitative data sets
- Participate in the training of staff/partners and consultants in M&E data collection and processing
- Actively contribute to and support project implementation activities
- Participate in the development of work plans and budget for project M&E activities
- Contribute to the preparation of tables, charts and figures for internal and external publications
- Contribute to the preparation of literature searches and bibliographies
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Carry out other tasks as assigned to JHU-CCP projects
Education and Experience Requirements
- Masters degree in public health or health-related field, social sciences or numerate subject with at least 6 years work experience in monitoring and evaluation of health programs
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Working knowledge of data processing computer packages ( EpiInfo, Epidata SPSS, Stata )
- Robust experience with facility-based interventions targeting provider guideline compliance and humane support in client management
- Extensive SBC monitoring experience (an added advantage)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to verbally communicate in at least one Nigerian language
- Well-organized, with the ability to track multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in providing administrative support to work teams
· Ability and willingness to travel as required within and between project states
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based environment
- MUST have experience with database management
How To Apply for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – PBC Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward PDF copies of their CVs to email@example.com The subject of the email should be the job title and location e.g., ‘Senior Program Officer – Malaria (PBC & Media), Abuja’.
The application deadline is 16th March 2022.